Brighton have drawn their last 3 home matches (Premier League).
Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 3 goals in their last 7 home matches (Bundesliga).
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 2/29/2020
|Brighton & Hove Albion||7:30||Crystal Palace||Brighton & Hove Albion (0.0)|
|Augsburg||9:30||Borussia M’Gladbach||Under 3.0|
|Borussia Dortmund||9:30||Freiburg||Borussia Dortmund (-1.5)|
|Racing Club W|
Villa San Carlos W
|SV Werder Bremen U19|
Chemnitzer FC U19
|FC Bayern München U19|
|1.FC Phonix Lubeck|
Mineros de Fresnillo
- LIVE Malaysia Super League & national team football news: AFC U-19 Championship host Uzbekistan enters second lockdown
- Sarthak Golui: I have always looked up to Mahesh Gawli and Deepak Mondal
- Vinit Rai explains why he prefers Sunil Chhetri over Bhaichung Bhutia
- Mumbai City FC defender Sarthak Golui looking to become a India regular!
- Guardiola proud of Sterling's efforts in anti-racism fight
- 'Like Hamilton winning Formula Two!' - Mourinho admits to a lack of love for Europa League
- Leeds closing in on Premier League return but Bielsa not celebrating yet
- PSG not focusing on Champions League just yet with silverware in their sights
- Klopp backs Liverpool's young players for 'beautiful' futures
- When is the AFF Suzuki Cup (AFF Championship) draw?
- Xavi will be Barcelona coach sooner or later - Bartomeu
- Solskjaer backs Man Utd forwards to match Rooney, Ronaldo & Tevez heights
- 'Market-movers' Barcelona delaying Lautaro pursuit until end of season, says Bartomeu
- Bartomeu has 'no doubt' that Messi will finish his career at Barcelona