Brighton have drawn their last 3 home matches (Premier League).
Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 3 goals in their last 7 home matches (Bundesliga).
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 2/29/2020
|Brighton & Hove Albion||7:30||Crystal Palace||Brighton & Hove Albion (0.0)|
|Augsburg||9:30||Borussia M’Gladbach||Under 3.0|
|Borussia Dortmund||9:30||Freiburg||Borussia Dortmund (-1.5)|
|Racing Club W|
Villa San Carlos W
|SV Werder Bremen U19|
Chemnitzer FC U19
|FC Bayern München U19|
|1.FC Phonix Lubeck|
Mineros de Fresnillo
- Anwar Ali's diagnosis and treatment timeline - How his career came to a standstill!
- Mendy completes £22m Chelsea move
- Kenya defender Oduor features for Barnsley as Chelsea march on in Carabao Cup
- ‘Kane leaves Spurs in 2021 if no silverware secured’ – Hoddle hoping Bale can make a difference
- ‘Willian & Gabriel joined Arsenal to win the Premier League’ – Cafu expects Gunners impact from ‘two great players’
- Why Jele should remain Orlando Pirates captain despite Hlatshwayo signing - Manenzhe
- PM Narendra Modi: Football fans in India should say 'Ace it like Afshan' rather 'Bend it like Beckham'
- 'It's all about small details' - Dortmund star Haaland reveals unusual preparation to maximise performance
- Wanyama’s Montreal Impact losing streak stretches to three after New England Revolution defeat
- Football on TV this week: Matches to watch & live stream in UK today, tomorrow & this weekend
- Liverpool new boy Thiago billed as world’s best in one key area as Barnes salutes classy playmaker
- Ndidi could miss ‘six to 12 weeks’ of action due to groin injury – Leicester City boss Rodgers
- End of an era! KPL contract with FKF officially expires
- Football on TV: Matches to watch & stream in Malaysia this weekend