Odds converter makes betting in multiple markets simpler for beginners.
- Look up your odds in fractional, decimal or american odds.
- Using the table below to quickly find the equivalent odds in a different format.
In addition, the table displays implied probability for each odd. At Soccer Bet Buddy, we only recommend bets with a 70% implied probability or more. Generally, the higher implied volatility is, the better chance you will come out on top. However, the reward is also less.
Odds Conversion Table
There are 3 methods of stating odds that most bookmakers and websites support.
Implied Probability is also useful when evaluating a bet or checking how likely an outcome is.
- Used primarily in the UK and Ireland, fractions quote the potential profit should the bet succeed, relative to the stake. For example if $5 is bet at odds of 2/1 the potential profit is $10 ($5 * 2) and the total returned is $15 ($10 plus the$5 stake).
- Decimals quote the potential return should the bet succeed, relative to the stake. For example if $5 is bet at odds of 3 the total returned is $15 ($5 * 3) the potential profit is $10 ($5 * 3 minus the $5 stake).
- Positive figures: The odds state the winnings on a $100 bet e.g. american odds of 110 would win $110 on a $100 bet.
- Negative figures: The odds state how much must be bet to win $100 profit e.g. american odds of -90 would win $100 on a $90 bet.
- Implied Probability
- Odds correlate to probability e.g a 3/1 bet is expected to win one in every 4 attempts, hence the probability is 25%.
Future Odds Converter
Our team is working hard on developing a multi-purposes betting calculator. It will include an interactive odds converter among other useful features. Please remember to subscribe, like and share to receive notification when it becomes available.