There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Man City‘s last 7 games (Premier League).
Arsenal have seen over 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches against Man City in all competitions.
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 12/15/2019
|Getafe||6:00||Real Valladolid||Getafe (-0.5)|
|Hellas Verona||6:30||Torino||Under 25|
|Manchester United||9:00||Everton||Over 10.5 Corners|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||9:00||Tottenham Hotspur||Over 2.5|
TODAY BEST 1X2 ODDS
|Manchester City LFC Women|
Brighton and Hove Albion WFC Women
|SK Slavia Praha|
SK Dynamo Ceske Budejovice
|Club Brugge KV|
YR KV Mechelen
San Juan Mozarrifar
|Al Ahly Cairo|
Haras El Hodood
- Anwar Ali's diagnosis and treatment timeline - How his career came to a standstill!
- Mendy completes £22m Chelsea move
- Kenya defender Oduor features for Barnsley as Chelsea march on in Carabao Cup
- ‘Kane leaves Spurs in 2021 if no silverware secured’ – Hoddle hoping Bale can make a difference
- ‘Willian & Gabriel joined Arsenal to win the Premier League’ – Cafu expects Gunners impact from ‘two great players’
- Why Jele should remain Orlando Pirates captain despite Hlatshwayo signing - Manenzhe
- PM Narendra Modi: Football fans in India should say 'Ace it like Afshan' rather 'Bend it like Beckham'
- 'It's all about small details' - Dortmund star Haaland reveals unusual preparation to maximise performance
- Wanyama’s Montreal Impact losing streak stretches to three after New England Revolution defeat
- Football on TV this week: Matches to watch & live stream in UK today, tomorrow & this weekend
- Liverpool new boy Thiago billed as world’s best in one key area as Barnes salutes classy playmaker
- Ndidi could miss ‘six to 12 weeks’ of action due to groin injury – Leicester City boss Rodgers
- End of an era! KPL contract with FKF officially expires
- Football on TV: Matches to watch & stream in Malaysia this weekend