Sevilla have won 19 of their last 23 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Saint-Etienne have drawn their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Espanyol are undefeated in their last 26 matches (UEFA Europa League).
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 12/12/2019
|APOEL Nicosia||12:55||Sevilla||Sevilla (-0.5)|
|Qarabag FK||12:55||F91 Dudelange||Over 3.0|
|Dynamo Kyiv||12:55||Lugano||Under 3.0|
|FC København||12:55||Malmö FF||Under 2.5|
TODAY BEST 1X2 ODDS
|FC Dynamo Kyiv|
Al Tadamun Buri
- I didn't get to say anything to Kaizer Chiefs about my departure - Malongoane
- Aurier will decide if he plays for Tottenham after brother's death - Mourinho
- Abhash Thapa: Playing in the Kolkata derby remains an unfulfilled dream
- An I-League berth in their sights, Sudeva FC looking to stir up a 'desi' fervour in Indian football
- Seriton Fernandes - 'Igor Stimac told me how he liked my style of play'
- Tottenham’s Aurier not under pressure to play after brother’s death – Mourinho
- Bwana: Kenya-born midfielder on target in Seattle Sounders' loss to Chicago Fire
- From FA Cup heroics to "spaghetti legs" - Join Liverpool legend Bruce Grobbelaar on the Standard Chartered Soundboard
- 'We needed to capitalise on Manchester United draw' - Lampard urges Chelsea focus as top four race heats up
- Transfer news and rumours LIVE: Lingard among several Manchester United stars who could be sold
- Thiago would add skill to Liverpool midfield 'workhorses', says former Reds star Hamann
- 'He's scored important goals' - Lampard hails Giroud for latest Chelsea match-winner
- 'All the clubs spend a lot of money' - Man City deserve Champions League after decade of growth, insists Guardiola
- 'This is another chance' - Ellis urges Mthandi to continue learning in Spain