Sevilla have won 19 of their last 23 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Saint-Etienne have drawn their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Espanyol are undefeated in their last 26 matches (UEFA Europa League).
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 12/12/2019
|APOEL Nicosia||12:55||Sevilla||Sevilla (-0.5)|
|Qarabag FK||12:55||F91 Dudelange||Over 3.0|
|Dynamo Kyiv||12:55||Lugano||Under 3.0|
|FC København||12:55||Malmö FF||Under 2.5|
TODAY BEST 1X2 ODDS
|FC Dynamo Kyiv|
Al Tadamun Buri
- Duncan Otieno: Versatile player set to rejoin AFC Leopards from Nkana FC for 2020/21 campaign
- Torres? Shevchenko? £71m calamity keeper Kepa is Chelsea’s biggest flop, says Sutton
- When will PSL transfer windows open and close for 2020-21 season?
- Gamildien: Swallows FC sign attacker from Chippa United
- Former Liverpool prospect Ibe set to join Rooney's Derby on a free transfer
- Vipers SC, SC Villa and Ugandan clubs celebrate return of football
- Explained: Covid-19 protocols for I-League 2nd Division
- Mostafa Mohamed: Zamalek reject Fenerbahce offer for Egypt forward
- ISL: Chennaiyin FC sign Bosnian defender Enes Sipovic
- Ake admits to snubbing rival interest to make £40m Man City move
- Liverpool dealt injury blow with Matip set to miss at least three weeks
- Tolisso admits he considered Bayern Munich future last season
- Mugalu thanks Chama for first goal in huge Simba SC win
- Too Good, Too Bad: The Best & Worst of Africans Abroad