Sevilla have won 19 of their last 23 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Saint-Etienne have drawn their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Espanyol are undefeated in their last 26 matches (UEFA Europa League).
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 12/12/2019
|APOEL Nicosia||12:55||Sevilla||Sevilla (-0.5)|
|Qarabag FK||12:55||F91 Dudelange||Over 3.0|
|Dynamo Kyiv||12:55||Lugano||Under 3.0|
|FC København||12:55||Malmö FF||Under 2.5|
TODAY BEST 1X2 ODDS
|FC Dynamo Kyiv|
Al Tadamun Buri
- Barcelona-linked Martinez only focused on Inter following Messi praise - Conte
- Vipers SC were below par and deserved to lose against URA FC – Kajoba
- KCCA FC narrow deficit to Vipers SC after Express FC draw
- Mohun Bagan’s Kibu Vicuna - We completely controlled the game in the second half
- Bengaluru FC and ATK play out entertaining 2-2 draw
- Benrahma nets to salvage Brentford draw against Blackburn Rovers
- Highlands Park 1-1 Kaizer Chiefs (5-4 pens): Amakhosi ousted by Lions of the North
- 'It's not good enough!' - Chelsea boss Lampard fumes at VAR after Lo Celso 'leg-breaker'
- Awaziem and Omeruo in action as Celta Vigo compound Leganes' away woes
- AFC Leopards 2-1 Sofapaka: Red hot Rupia fires Ingwe to fifth
- Giroud delights in 'special day' after scoring on rare Chelsea start
- Mourinho wants same VAR noise for and against Spurs as Lo Celso sparks another controversy
- Posta Rangers 1-3 KCB: Agwanda brace helps Bankers to vital win
- Golden Shoe 2019-20: Messi, Ronaldo & Europe's top scorers