Sevilla have won 19 of their last 23 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Saint-Etienne have drawn their last 4 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Espanyol are undefeated in their last 26 matches (UEFA Europa League).
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 12/12/2019
|APOEL Nicosia||12:55||Sevilla||Sevilla (-0.5)|
|Qarabag FK||12:55||F91 Dudelange||Over 3.0|
|Dynamo Kyiv||12:55||Lugano||Under 3.0|
|FC København||12:55||Malmö FF||Under 2.5|
TODAY BEST 1X2 ODDS
|FC Dynamo Kyiv|
Al Tadamun Buri
- Cavani transfer to Boca Juniors ruled out due to cost of signing PSG striker
- Boateng criticises 'sad' fine from Bayern Munich after breaking coronavirus lockdown to visit sick son
- Chelsea and Man Utd links not deserved on this season's form, says Bournemouth striker Wilson
- Liverpool chants: Lyrics & videos to the most popular Anfield songs
- Man Utd midfielder Andreas Pereira wants to finish season 'even if it means playing every day'
- 'Would Sancho get in Chelsea team ahead of Hudson-Odoi?' - Sinclair questions need for Dortmund star
- Coronavirus: Footballers must make wise use of free time - Chicago Fire's Azira
- Heracles star Dessers targets Europe's top five leagues
- Coronavirus: KPL winner to be determined in universally accepted method - Aduda
- FKF Elections: Sub-branches against formation of normalisation committee
- 'We miss you' - Van Dijk delivers message to Liverpool fans amid coronavirus crisis
- Van Dijk reveals the only game he's watched back during lockdown
- 'I'd be running away from Madrid' - Arsenal-linked James Rodriguez urged to leave Real
- Chilwell will become one of England's best left-backs, says Leicester team-mate Fuchs