Leicester have won their last 4 home matches against Watford in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Tottenham‘s last 7 away games (Premier League).
TODAY SOCCER PREDICTIONS 12/4/2019
|Dijon||13:00||Montpellier||Under 1.0 First Half|
|Saint-Etienne||13:00||Nice||Over 1.0 First Half|
TODAY BEST 1X2 ODDS
|Sabah Baku FK|
- Cavani transfer to Boca Juniors ruled out due to cost of signing PSG striker
- Boateng criticises 'sad' fine from Bayern Munich after breaking coronavirus lockdown to visit sick son
- Chelsea and Man Utd links not deserved on this season's form, says Bournemouth striker Wilson
- Liverpool chants: Lyrics & videos to the most popular Anfield songs
- Man Utd midfielder Andreas Pereira wants to finish season 'even if it means playing every day'
- 'Would Sancho get in Chelsea team ahead of Hudson-Odoi?' - Sinclair questions need for Dortmund star
- Coronavirus: Footballers must make wise use of free time - Chicago Fire's Azira
- Heracles star Dessers targets Europe's top five leagues
- Coronavirus: KPL winner to be determined in universally accepted method - Aduda
- FKF Elections: Sub-branches against formation of normalisation committee
- 'We miss you' - Van Dijk delivers message to Liverpool fans amid coronavirus crisis
- Van Dijk reveals the only game he's watched back during lockdown
- 'I'd be running away from Madrid' - Arsenal-linked James Rodriguez urged to leave Real
- Chilwell will become one of England's best left-backs, says Leicester team-mate Fuchs
PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR 12/1/2019
Our website is fairly new to the world. We were recently ranked 33rd on top soccer prediction websites, according to Feedspot. We humbly ask for your help to subscribe, like and share Soccer Bet Buddy. Once subscribe to our page, you will get notification via email every time new predictions are posted. Follow @soccerbetbuddy